தயாதேவதாஸ் சட்டவிரோதமான தாது மணல் சுரங்க பணியில் ஈடுபட்டு அரசு நடவடிக்கை எடுத்ததால் அவரை தவிர அனைத்து குத்தகைதாரர் மீதும் புகார் எழுதி கனிம தொழிலாளர் நலனுக்கு இடையூறு ஏற்படுத்தி வந்தார். மேலும் கனிம தொழிலாளர்களுக்கு சேர வேண்டிய சட்டபூர்வ தொகையையும் செலுத்த மறுத்து வருவதாகவும் எனவே இது பற்றி நடவடிக்கை வேண்டும் என்றும் ஏராளமான தொழிலாளர்கள் தொடர்ந்து புகார் செய்தார்கள். எனவே இந்திய அரசின் கேபினட் செயலாளருக்கு முகவரியிட்டு பல்வேறு உயர் அதிகாரிகளுக்கு நகலிட்டு ஒரு மின் அஞ்சல் அனுப்பப் பட்டது. அது உறுப்பினர்கள் மற்றும் பொது மக்கள் பார்வைக்காக கீழே கொடுக்கப்பட்டுள்ளது.
From: Southern Mineral Workers Association <email@example.com>
Date: Sat, Jul 2, 2016 at 11:33 AM
Subject: Humble request to confiscate the properties of Mr.Dhayadevadas and Dhanukodi Adithan for the illegal mining of Rare beach mineral to the tune of 3.93 Million M.Tons
Our association is established to protect the workers in the mining field.
We have already filed number of writ petitions and agitated up to Supreme Court to protect the members of our association.
Mr. DhanuskodiAdithan, Ex.Congress Central Minister and Mr.Dhayadevadas his political PA during the congress ruling period formed mining companies in the name of Indian Garnet Sand Company and Southern Enterprises and carried out illegal mining (3.93 Million M.Tons of Rare Minerals) in a big way.
This is the second largest illegal mining case in independent India, after that of Reddy Brothers’ illegal mining to the tune of 5.3 Million M.Ton of Iron Ore. Thanks to the Tamilnadu Government and the Honorable High Court of Judicature of Madras for take stringent action against this illegal mining Don. As directed by the Honorable High Court in W.P. 175/2010 dated 18.11.2011, the Government of Tamilnadu in its letter No.17407/MMD1/2011 dated 14.11.2011 directed the District Collector to recover the cost of mineral, royalty, fine amount etc., for the already disposed 2.5 million M.Ton illegally mined minerals and to confiscate the illegally mined and stored mineral 1.4 million M.Ton from this gentlemen.
Since congress was in power at Center, with the influence of this Ex.Congress Central Minister, Mr.Dhayadevadas was able to keep away the government officials from the illegally mined and stored materials for a continuous period of 3 years. within 3 years he was able to dispose the same material to some black market traders without any invoice and thereby he make huge loss to our nation.
It is pertinent to point out here that Prof.Victor Raja Manikam who is also a close associate and the master mind for this illegal mining, himself accepted that, there is atomic minerals like monazite etc., available along with this minerals. The Department of Atomic Energy while granting NOC vide its letter No.7/10(3)/BB-IND/R&D 1/733 dated 10.6.93. put one condition that, the Atomic Minerals to be handed over to Department of Atomic Energy through IRE Ltd. But for the whole lease period, this illegal mining Don Mr.Dhayadevadas did not handed over the radio active Atomic Minerals to Govt., of India, Dept. of Atomic Energy. But he illegally sold this radioactive Atomic Minerals monazite to the black market merchants and thus, it goes to the hands of Anti-social elements which is a national threat. But he can able to manage the Govt., officials by influencing them through the Ex.Congress Central Minister Mr.Dhanuskodi Adithan.
Mr.Dhayadevadas filed a review petition against the said High Court order, which was dismissed in R.A.61 of 2011 dated 12.12.2013 and The Honourable Supreme Court dismissed the SLP vide its order C.C Nos. 740-741/2015 dated 02.02.2015.
Mr.Dhayadevadas illegally registered a company in the name of “Federation of Placer Mineral Industries”, he is the only mining lessee in the Federation and make false complaints against all other law obeying mining lessees. The CBI directed the Regional Director of company affairs to take action against the said company (bogus Federation). But till now, he can able to stop the action against the bogus federation.
Mr.Dhanuskodi Adhithan had misused his MP position and government fund and the phone allotted to the MP only for their mining business. The phone number reflected in the Southern Enterprises letter Head will establish the same.
Mr.Dhaydevadas engaged retired corrupt officers for his illegal activities. You can find out the video in http://www.
When Congress was in power, he was able to get approval for atomic minerals in Maharastra State for the already invalid mining lease applications. In fact, according to the proviso to the Mineral Concession Rule, the existing mining lessee, while submitting ML application he has to produce “No Mining Due” Certificate along with application and if he submit only affidavit, the mining due certificate to be submitted within 90 days, otherwise, the ML application will become invalid. Such invalid application cannot be processed. But with the help of some corrupt officials, this illegal mining don process the invalid application and obtain approval. Even now also when the above facts were brought to the notice of the Mahasrastra State Govt., he is able to arrange one Deputy Secretary in Mahasrastra Industries Department, who is the pay role of this illegal mining Don and there by, instead of issuing notice to the Indian Garnet Sand Company that their mining applications were already lapsed, hence the prior approval will not applicable, or instead of writing to the State Govt., of Tamilnadu, whether actions were taken against Indian Garnet Sand Company for this Mega Scale illegal mining, this pay role officer is trying to give mining lease to Indian garnet Sand Company without bring the real fact to the higher authorities. This is completely against the spirit of the MMDR Act and Rule and against the judgments delivered by the Honorable Supreme Court as well as various High Courts.
In an affidavit before the Madras High Court, Mr.Dayadevadas soverned that 5000 employees are working under him. But he paid Provident Fund only for 22 people. All other employees were not paid provident fund. Though number of times complaints were send to provident fund office, Trichy no action was taken by the authorities.
Moreover the Musiri Taluk is notified under ESI Act. Hence all the employees working under the above said factories are eligible for ESI benefits. But no employee has able to get ESI benefit as this illegal mining don Mr.Dayadevadas or his Indian Garnet Sand Company or Southern Enterprises did not pay the subscription to ESI. Since one congress Ex.Central Minister was involved, the authorities did not take any action.
We therefore request that,
1) Mr.Dayadevadas and his family members properties to be attached and the company shares held by them in Indian Garnet Sand Company to be attached, in addition to their immovable property available in Trichy, Madras, Kancheepuram, Thiruvalloor, Tirunelveli and Tuticorin districts for the illegal mining amount due.
2) His approval obtained in Maharastra State for getting mining lease in Atomic Minerals based on the approval obtained on invalid applications, since he did not submit the No Mining Due Certificate within 90 days and since now he involved in illegal mining, which has not been reported to government. Hence their approval become infectious. The above fact to be informed to Indian Garnet Sand Company and their application to be rejected immediately.
3) The atomic energy department should prosecute Mr.Dhayadevadas and other directors of Indian Garnet Sand company for illegally smuggling, disposing atomic minerals without handover the same to Govt., of India.
4) The EPF Commissioner should take action under the provision of EPF Act to recover the amount from Mr.Dhayadevadas to protect our members who were working under Indian Garnet Sand company and Southern enterprises.
5) The ESI Commissioner should take action under the provision of ESI Act to recover the subscription amount not paid by Mr.Dhayadevadas to protect our members who were working under Indian Garnet Sand company and Southern enterprises.
6) Govt., of India should take up the matter to Parliament notice about the misuse of Member of Parliament letter Head by Mr.Dhanuskodi Adithan and the misuse of MP power and the MP phone to the own business company.
7) Since he has disposed the Atomic Minerals to the anti social element without account to DAE, there is a serious threat to our national security. Hence action should be initiated against this people under the provisions of National Security act.
Your early action will be highly appreciated. Otherwise, we have no option except to take legal remedy through Court of law against this illegal mining Don and other erring officers who are supporting for his illegal mining activities.